My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



HOMEMADE ROASTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICK

Sunday, June 01, 2014

HOMEMADE ROASTED
C H I C K E N  D R U M S T I C K
(by Gerry's helper)


Okaayyy. Hi everyone! Time to tempt everyone with food again. 

This time round, it's a homemade roasted chicken drumstick. I just came back from cell and had this yummylicious dinner made by Gerry's helper. Thanks Gerry for gracing us your place for cell fellowship! 


I HAD THIS FOR DINNER!
#FISTPUMP




I really love this drumstick.

GOOD: The meat is succulent, juicy (as you can see from the picture), roasted just nicely. Tender and huge as you can see. Seasoned just nicely for our taste buds. A healthy way of eating our meals!


Paired with onions, french fries, baked beans, fruit platter and salad! 




Had a really amazing wii challenge after dinners. I think I got a little too excited. 

Thank God in many ways! 

Oh yes! I met Zedd the Schnauzer! He's so adorable! Catch his amazing rhythm leg-moving-according-to-speed-of-scratch instavideo at instagram.com/charisseyl :) 

Can't wait for more food hunts! Need more free time!

Charisseyl


Love, Charisse | 12:50 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle