My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Graduated!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Graduated



Went back to SIM to take some photoshoots with my parents and sis!
Thank God for seeing me through all the hardships of studying though I'm missing the freedom it gives me.


My harddisk currently spoilt with all my photos inside. Pardon for lack of blogging! Hopefully I get time to send it for repair soon. Waiting for C to help me with it after his exams (after May). 

#shag

Love, Charisse | 12:09 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle