My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



iPhone 5S & Running Man Song Jihyo's cover

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Finally got my new phone and recontract my phone plan! My old trusty-maybenot-iphone 4 lasted me for 3 years (I did changed my phone once so its a refurbish set).

Decide to take back an apple product as it's more of the ease of usage and familiarity. Did felt tempted to get a Samsung Note 3 instead after seeing how awesome their camera is and the functions.





However, C got 2 awesome-fabulous-running man iphone cover for me! My favourite Monday couple! So iphone it is! :)

Bringing it to korea with me soon! So exhilarated that I'm able to visit Korea with my family! #countingdown


Love, Charisse | 11:30 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle