My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



EXAM PERIOD

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hi All! Exam period! :( My last paper will be on 21 May ending 5.30pm! So do cheer me on! Those who are having exams lets all fight together! Meanwhile you can follow me on instagram at @charisseyl :) 

Meanwhile, enjoy the picture of my Air Fried Food done by Philip Air Fryer. Amazing little thing that made my food healthier (I did not say frozen processed food are healthy). You can cook your raw meat or chicken in there and it's good to go! :) 


Labels: ,

Love, Charisse | 12:11 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle