My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Taobao Shopping!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

For those who are on my instagram/facebook/twitter would have seen this photo!


There are people who have been asking me where to get this skater skirt! Answer is - Taobao! There are lots of clothes and accessories even household products at there! I even got car washing cloth, sponge etc from there as well! 

For those interested:

Item: Skater Skirt, comes with complimentary belt
Got From: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=15974774771&
Comments: It's pretty good and not thin at all. No inner lining but is of quality. It's rubberise at the back! Can match with any basics or pretty tops! :) Other available colours are in the link itself. Gotten Black and Red myself. It's a darker shade of red, more to maroon kind (the current season's). The belt is loose for me so I need to punch more holes myself using a belt puncher (not sure what isit called)


For those who wish to order you can order through The Marc Alley at here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109162839231454/

Labels: , ,

Love, Charisse | 2:08 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle