My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Taobao haul

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My spree stuffs arrive! :D One of my best love is this YOONA Love Rain Backpack! Is soooooooooo spacious and good quality! Paid about $25+ for the entire thing? Around there! Including shipping! YOONA :D




Those who want to order, you can order through The Marc Alley! (available at sidebar)

Or click here - The Marc Alley's Page!




HAPPY DIE! Yoona loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


p.s. I'm thinking of doing a video of my hauls I received from Taobao Spree! And also on the products that I have used!! Because photo editing is quite tedious D:








Love, Charisse | 12:03 AM | 1 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle