My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Spicy Thai Thai Soon!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today I just went with Kyle, Eric, Weihao for Spicy Thai Thai BBQ-Steamboat dinner! Do give me time to edit my photos as I used my iPhone to capture them and apparently, I sort of failed :/ Apologies in advance for poor quality pictures! Will try to post about an awesome secret product that works for my black/white head! :D

See You Soon!

Love, Charisse | 1:08 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle