My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Small update (purely words!)

Monday, May 07, 2012

The reason I haven't been blogging for quite sometime because my desktop has died on me. Blue screen of death and hanged the moment I on it.

Thankfully I'm able to back up some stuffs and thanks kelvin for helping me with some solutions and taking a look at my com. Thanks so so so much! I'll be trying out the different options after exams to see how to get my com to stop pmsing!

Good thing is, I can concentrate on studying without getting distracted. Perhaps it's why suddenly my com gets cranky? Lol. Gonna apply for job and wanna work as soon as my exam ends (30may is my last paper). Hope to find a back end bank job! :)

Ciaos!

Love, Charisse | 10:39 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle