My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



A bowl of hot stuffs

Friday, April 20, 2012

I didn't take a liking to tomyum till I was introduced by C that it was yummy - tomyum homemade noodles soup! With or without dumplings, your choice. It's a spicy sour sweet tasting soup and I usually order mine with fine noodles and C likes it with those big flat noodles that is too "flour"ish for me. I like thin smooth noodles! However the soup is a little too salty (given that my taste now has considerably becoming more merciful on salt and sugar intake).

It didn't stop me from eating them though, of cos I couldn't finish the whole bowl. Not forgetting it comes with anchovies! Anyway, most food courts should sell this. I ate this at Makan Place while I have school.

I ordered mine with dumplings and it comes with 4 huge ones. Don't really like the chives inside but C says it's beneficial to our health. Ate around 1.5 pieces only and gave 2 to C. Lol! Prefer the noodles better!

Craving satisfied! Mission accomplished!


Love, Charisse | 1:34 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle