My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



My own qrop!

Friday, March 30, 2012

I read xiaxue's blogpost about qropits where is that square looking code box you can scan and attain information! It's soooooooooooo easy! :D I did one on the profile of myself! Just simple one~


Just download the app "Qropit" for your android or iphone (or apple products) and scan the code! :D

I scanned my own code on my iphone and I'm able to save the contact down even! super easy! Gonna create more keke.

You can create your qrop at http://qropit.com! I added my qrop at my profile side bar! :D


Not only that, I added the Qropit widget out of curiosity to see what it is! And it's kinda cool! Because it will pop up only when you mouseover! ^^




Another qrop about this post! So cool right? Next time I just qropit everywhere i go. A pity that qrops can only be created on browser, not on the app itself or phone :(


QROPPPPPPPPPP AWAY! 


Labels: , , ,

Love, Charisse | 1:38 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle