My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Wednesday, June 01, 2011

mother's day cupcakes!

I know this is dated back quite long ago. Mothers' Day! I'm not sure if I did blog about this before. :S

Anyway this was ordered by my sis. She actually asked her friend to custom-made these cupcakes for mum's mothers' day and she asked me I wanna share! So nice! So I don't have to brood over to what to give to mum~!

Anyway, it was during our exam period, and sis went to coll the cake personally from her friend! Woots~!

Mum was shocked and happy of cos, first time seeing such beautiful cupcakes till she couldn't bear to eat it! Haha!


p.s. should I keep long fringe or cut short fringe? Can't stand my ugly eyebrows :/

Love, Charisse | 9:32 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle