My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Birthday's coming!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hmm quite a few ask me what I like. Idk what to say cos like paiseh like so demanding want pple buy what or smthing.

Just that I don't really want soft toys, or those display object and no further use. Cos I got plenty of those. and I'm going 21! woo! My bed is full of softtoys already! LOL.

Hmm Shawn got me the book I always wanted and caught me by surprise, LKY Hard Truth! HEHE.

And Jiamin babe just told me ytd that she got me a wallet! woo!

I think what I need is like bag? Shoulder carry ? Sling over shoulder?





(Disclaimer: Eh I only randomly find pictures of design that i think is not bad ah.)

I usually buy bag from far east cos it's cheap LOL. But think shenzhen or bangkok cheaper hmmhmm :S

Back to topic, or perhaps moisturizer? toner? serum?




Or watch?



I got my current one I'm always wearing for $9 outside far east LOL. bargained from $10 to $9 with marie tt time!

or clothes?





LOL. idk what i want and anything lurhs. even $5 bugis watch also can la LOL


If still duno, it's okay. Bring...................YOURSELF HERE! You guys are the most important!! JUST COME JUST COME =D



HAHAHAHAHA! come have fun lo! :)

But those busy at work or something and v tired, i can understand. It's okay! :D we can always go out jiak tgt! woo!

:D


p.s. some ask me can give ang pow anot. Can why not lol. I'll save it in the bank and earn interest! :D Woo!

Love, Charisse | 1:59 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle