My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Self cooked Lunch

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Decided to cook my own fried rice as I don't want risk eating mee siam which will give me stomachache the next day aka my exam day.

Tadah! nice not? :D


Just for laugh, this is a convo with my dad. I sent him the photo I took of my end product!



Haha. i know u all find my dad cute right? hoho.

p.s. he did ask me whether its nice, can eat anot. lol

Love, Charisse | 1:58 PM | 1 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle