My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Aimless

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I shld really start doing useful things. Maybe...

Learning new dishes and food! How to cook or bake!
Plan for bday? Any ideas pple?
Go explore things I never did or try before?


During my exam period, different friends ask me go out. But I can't. Now, exam over, why they all busy den like no outings Liao :/

Can someone suggest to me things to do tat doesn't cost much? :/ like costless yet meaningful activities?

Or Anyone got outings? /:

Love, Charisse | 2:43 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle