My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



BIOTHERM!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hey people! Can you please please help me go to biotherm page in facebook and "like" the page. CLICK FOR BIOTHERM PAGE

Then go to my picture, and help me like my picture! CLICK HERE FOR MY ENTRY PICTURE

My picture I submitted is this!


PLEASE DO SUPPORT AND SPREAD! THANKS!

Love, Charisse | 9:34 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle