My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Well..

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Can't imagine or realise that tmr is CNY's eve. Gosh man, time passes real fast. But well, it spells, "another day closer to prelims". -ultra sian-

CNY has always been a festival I've been looking forward to. Going on visitations and super loads of fun. Hey yea, maybe there will be better pictures this year! Well I hope I'm well enough to even take them. My camera has been sleeping in my dry cabi since last week~!!

on another note, I wonder if this year would be more fun, cos one of my relative family will not be going around visitation~! :( Hope it willl!

I really hope blogger is like FACEBOOK. I mean like, easier to blog and upload pictures and all~ Well, don't think so.

p.s. pple start moving away from blogger, like to .com or onsugar. etc.

One thing I don't like about blogger is the default picture size they have.


Anyway, resting time.

p.s.s. I got dota alrdy but no one to teach me how to start. LOL

Love, Charisse | 12:54 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle