My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Help me vote!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

I chance upon this contest and decided to take part!

It's KLM with love contest!

Help me vote okay? :)

click here for my entry!

This is my entry!



Steps:

1. At the bottom right of the picture, you can see 5 hearts. Just click on the last heart.

2. A small window will pop up, just type the characters you see.

3. That's it! :D

Help me use different computer to vote also! And help me spread around!


click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!
click here for my entry!

Love, Charisse | 6:49 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle