My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Happy Chinese New Year!

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Well, this year's cny seems a little on the cooler side. Usually there's alot hussle and bussle but this year abit tone down. Just abit :)

Day started off with wear your new clothes (well only my top is new but whatever LOL) and dressing up yea? :)

p.s. OH YES, I started walking already! :) But easily tired though. Thanks for all the concern!!




My sisterrr~!




My Brother~!




Went to visit my paternal grandparents' house first, and took picture with ah gong :) He's a cool dude man! :D Haha!



after awhile, aunt came and there comes Grace! Haha! She just woke up then, thus explains her shyness :)



Camera effects nice right? :) Taken with iPhone!

After which, we went to my maternal grandma house and eat CHANG SHOU MIAN! :D Hehehehe! (aka Longveity noodles) Super Yummy!

I can't eat all the dishes either it's seafood, has egg or chicken. Thus, I only can eat noodles and tau gee~! plus seaweed garnish!



Tau gee soup, FAB man~!



Veg with prawns~



Super nice chicken but I can't eat :/



Prawn platter~



Last but not least, SUPERB HAE-BI~! Super nice (but can't eat)



Wonder what's in for tmr. Seems sighh for this year's cny though :(

Love, Charisse | 11:12 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle