My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Taipei Trip

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I know I haven't been blogging about my taiwan trip and stuffs. I tried but blogger hanged on me as the picture resolutions are too big. So I had to resize all!

Hmm lets start briefly maybe with day 1 onwards? [pictures spammed]

It was really a journey to a country i've never been before but really quite fun there! Except like alot of sightseeing till I almost died.

Footprints in Taiwan.



and this wouldn't be possible, else for my parents who made this trip possible for the whole family. Thanks!



The streets at taiwan~ I didn't note which part of taiwan it is but it was quite a long journey in the coach. I think we are heading south but somewhere in the middle still.





after which we headed to some cultural village that has a theme park. COOL OR WHAT. Their roller coaster and like viking all super super ultra scary (quoted from bro and sis) cos I didn't sit any as I just took photos. They ask me to, but, so troublesome and will make 1 of them can't sit just to look after my cam. So, nvm ba!



The boy wasn't pointing at me btw. And yea, I was trying to capture the baby :D



Some of the pictures of my family members that I like it alot :)





And yes, this is magnificent :) The Carousel :)



see how excited this girl is :D



The teddy kingdom :D No la, it was this toy catching machine so tot just take a photo or smthing :)



My ever-so-young-looking parents :D



after which we sat a cable car up (if I rmb it correctly) to this cultural performance on how these culture people propose to a lady and how the marriage is carried out. more to like singing and stuffs~



And they had to swing across this rope etc.


After which at night we checked in to our hotel :D
Not forgetting a photo of dear Tuffy!



End this short post with tuffy and me before boarding the plane to taiwan!

Love, Charisse | 7:43 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle