My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Minestrone for you?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

BF bought Marks and Spencer's Minestrone soup for me cos I wanted to try.

Verdict: .............! :o Not so good after all. Or maybe I'm not use to the taste cos it tasted quite differently from the usual ones I drank @_@

Took out my camera to just randomly practice the bokeh and AV mode.


Drew on the picture. Cute not?



Still learning how to make the object brighter when facing a bright background!



My dog is super hyper active and HATES camera I guess. She keeps turning her head away when I pointed the camera at her-.- Damn irritating. Had to use food to tempt her -.-

Even so, aren't she's adorable? awww~

Love, Charisse | 7:46 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle