My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



FAIL

Wednesday, January 12, 2011



This is what happens when you diedie want bring camera on holiday. LOLS. :D

Handbag, Camerabag, Camera, Shopping Stuffs (don't say WAH BUY SO MANY THINGS. Only 1 pink paperbag belongs to me LOL)

But partly I was wearing about 5 layers of clothings which amount to the total weight weighing on my body! LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm really gonna fail my test. Like seriously.

School work has been like average but there are lots of revision to be done.
yet.

I'm working on wed and thurs.
AHHHHHHHHHHH. ok I know i shouldn't have but well, it' adhoc.

Pray hard I'm able to get my As :(
BF have been saying don't go lesson sua cos I don't study LOL.

Can someone just kidnap my computer? :(

Love, Charisse | 12:59 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle