My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Treasure hunting!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mum was interested in photography when she was young and bought her own slr and lens. (maybe this is why I'm interested to get one myself?)

I remembered always snatching the camera and wanting to help others to take a photo. Also, mum always say my hands are more stable than my sis, which resulted in clear photo than the shaky ones my sis took for them!

Well, years past, and camera gets more blardy expensive duh. Due to technology, they now have dslr instead of slr.

Well here are the cameras my mum found.

SLR with 28mm-85mm lens. 50mm f1.8 prime lens. and a 35mm f2.8 film camera. lens all manual focus I think.

Here are some photos!













I hope that the cameras and lens can be repaired or smthing cos it's kinda too dusty and not inside dry cabi (cos dry cabi spoilt abt few yrs back).

till then~ ^^

Love, Charisse | 1:05 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle