My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Goal.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Goal: 43-44kg in weight.


Went to see doctor today to take my h1n1 + flu jab. I'm kinda scared of needles given the fact i cried when I had to extract my teeth when I'm in secondary school days. Haha. Trust me, the patients waiting for their turn went off out of fear from the crying i had that time. HAHA.

This is the jab!




Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XINYI, LIZ, YAN JUN, DON!

So many people's birthday falls on this day!!!!! May all your wishes come true. And apologies to Liz that I'm unable to attend her surprise birthday party because was going to take my jab with my family members at our family doctor!!

And sorry that I couldn't join you guys tmr because of work! Apologies!

Online blogshopping can be a form of window shopping where you oo-gaga over the clothes and stare at the pretty models HAHA!

Saw this dress from Agneselle. Very special. The real colour looks more dull though.
They have other premium range available as well! You can go take a look! :)



Well, time to rest. Tmr is opening for htc concept store at Nex Serangoon Mall! Working there! Haha!

See ya! :D

If only I can earn more money from nuffnang lols. But no time to blog often!

Love, Charisse | 11:53 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle