My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Minute Maid Orange vs Hot and Sunny weather

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

If you give me apple juice and orange juice, I'll choose apple. Because I find orange juice kinda sour. And I tried those packet ones before. Not really nice.

However, I fell in love with

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange!



Seriously It's like the best orange juice la! Super niceeeeeeeee! Especially this weather is so freaking hot that I really don't feel like doing anything.

And now, with this hot weather, I'm drinking my yummy orange juicey!:)

Yummyummm!

Small bottle is about $1.25, big ones like those 1litre ones are $2.40! :D Go try it!


p.s. can't wait for groceries shopping this friday, and kite-flying this saturday! Who knows where to get kites? :D

Love, Charisse | 12:55 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle