My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Happy 4th Month Anniversary BF!

Friday, November 05, 2010

6th November is our 4th month together :D Time really really really past so fast sia! Like huh. 4 months liao. LOL. Maybe next time, HUH 4 years liao. HAHAHAHA!

Oh ya, HAPPY DEEPAVALI PEOPLE! :D
BF Clark came to my house, let him try my chiffon and cookie! :D Hehe! And then we headed out towards Bugis. Wanted go IMM. But decided to do baby boy's shopping today ^^ Went to buy some apparels for bf, and bf bought a pants for me. lols. Idk whether I look okay in that or what. But cheap so buy lo. $10 only LOL. [I cheapo kia :(]

After that we head to crystal jade la mian xiao long bao!

Bf's hot and sour ramen!


My Pai Gu Ramen!!! Nice mans!



XIAO LONG BAOOOO!


SCALLION! it taste like crispy prata with cong!



Pork Dumpling in hot chilli sauce.



MY BOYFRIEND! :)



ME! (First time no unglam video or pic right? HAHA)




HEHEHEHE! Before that, we ate J.Co donuts, korean chilli rice cake! Omg sia. :( Den bf help me eat 3/4 of my noodles! :D and the rest of the dumplings and scallions!



After that, we shopped around Bugis junction and headed towards hougang! :D Halfway changing station at Dhoby Ghuat, I made bf wait inside while I tap out to go get.....


P.Osh Brownies CUSTOMISED for BF!
I LOVE YOU BF CLARK CHUA!




After that at hougang, me and bf went to shop at NTUC cos tmr (which is now) for our outing! :D Then bf bought bird's nest for his mum and for my parents :D Thanks bee! <3!


Anyway more pictures of bf which quite a number pple saying that he looks like korean LOL. Judge it for yourself ba! :D



Love, Charisse | 11:44 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle