My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



friends

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Even the closest friend can be so distant and unfamiliar in a split second.

Trust and believe given to a friend. Secrets being told to friend and trust your friend with it.

One day, you just simply discover that your friend started acting different. Attitude and all.

Why? I asked myself.

I don't know.

From the start, I didn't even do anything.


Maybe time changes a person. Different environment changes a person? Idk.


It just made me so disappointed and yea, as a paranoid me, I started nightmare and dreaming about it. It sucks totally cos it drains me instead of letting me rest at night.


What can I do? I guess, maybe the friend will feel better if I have lesser contact with the individual.


For short, trusting someone? Too easy for me. That's why I'm always either being made use of, casted aside, attitude at or being ignored.

Love, Charisse | 10:26 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle