My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



My bf is a -.-

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Showed him this picture of what my friend (kyle, the golden tongue hehe) posted about Ice cream at haji lane!

Credit Kyle for the picture! Lend me post here! hehe!

NUTELLA AND ALMOND BRANDY ICE CREAM


Heard from other friends that haji lane ice cream store is good! Thus I ask clark wan go one day?

OUR CONVO:

ME: Eh wan go try? :D Nutella + Almond Brandy Ice cream! Heard my fwens say the ice creams there at haji is nice!

CLARK: But i don't eat almond :(

ME: I mean go try other flavours. Doesn't mean the stall only sell NUTELLA & ALMOND!!!

Clark: oh got other flavours arhs -.-



Either he's too cute or too dots. or maybe both. LOL.

Damn lame seriously. ice cream stall where got sell 2 flavour ice cream nia -.-

ok i can laugh myself to sleep.


nights blockhead toot bf! -O-"

Love, Charisse | 11:36 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle