My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



HTC Phones!

Saturday, September 25, 2010



I'm currently working as HTC promoter. And it's kinda a new phone to me cos I never really use before. Thus, it's hard to promote out.

Currently, It would be very helpful if you guys could tell me the plus and minus point of HTC phones and even reviews about it, comparing to phones like IPHONE and SAMSUNNG GALAXY. :D Thanks! Please do either post at my tagboard or post it at http://www.formspring.me/charbearbear :D!

Love, Charisse | 9:40 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle