My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Comex Hoot!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Bought this led monitor for my desktop :D Gonna built one with the help of my super nice friend, weihong! He's gonna start a building com business soon! So, Anyone needs his service, pls do approach him! :D You can post at my tagboard or pm me (if you got my msn) for his contact! :)



went to Comex for 3 days straight (friday, saturday, sunday) LOL! camping to hoot my monitor! At least it's $20 bucks cheaper lo :(

and of cos my best superman boy went with me LOL~



bef that we went to eat I love Taimei! :D Damn shiok dah~!
This time the service is faster, and the 2nd set meal, ELLA set is nice. esp with lots of chilli powder~ Ordered seaweed TOUFU FRIES. Really recommend (Y) . But the milk tea is really... :/ not as good.



Met up with ah kiat and john gay. This peekture is taken by ah kiat de ! :D Thanks! :D



To ah kiat, take care while you're in NS! Enjoy and make many many gootch fwens! :D Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ^^




ANYONE HAS WEEKEND PART TIME JOB OR AC HOC JOBS WITH HIGH PAY (like $7/hr at least? or higher?) PLS INTRO! :D

Love, Charisse | 10:04 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle