My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



如花, remember her?

Friday, July 30, 2010

I bet quite a number of you have watched Jacky Wu's show of 如花?

To refresh your memory, here's a picture of her :)



In curiosity, I really wonder like, how she look like without all those make up?

In fact, I would be glad if she could be given a make over i.e. lossing of weight, proper chio make up etc.

Went to google about her, and found 2 pictures of her without make up~




She looks really normal right? I really admire her for sacrificing in the entertainment biz society~ Ups for her! Though I don't see her now in shows o.o

Love, Charisse | 4:05 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle