My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Monday, April 06, 2009

What a lovely sunday?

Yesterday met up with ann and jo
cos they went to play at hougang mall arcade
bg4 racing game.





Tou pai them :D
/heh

Took jo in this. lmaos.


went ah ma's hse :D
took this random picture and too lazy to photoshop my eyebags


I realise i got heavy eye bags T_T

then my aunt cook sotong with small chilli padi.

ME: [eats] [after a short while..] WTH DAMN HOT!
OTHER AUNTS + UNCLES: HOT HOTHOT

everyone was sweating and eyes are all in tears

however, my aunt who cooked that dish
AUNT: i find it ok only leh o.o


POWER! my aunt can take damn spicy sia!
:D

I hot until can die T_T


went home after dinner and tried kose mask
:D
took pictures of myself with this black mask but didn't upload
later scare pple -.-"
but after i peel off the mask, it looks smthing like this..



:D

Bake, tidy table, or continue slacking?

Love, Charisse | 3:13 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle