My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Friday, April 10, 2009

SATS catering tour

Yesterday, went for sats kitchen tour!
It was damn fun and nice. we are all awed by the machineries and the gadgets

The things there are so machinerised that everyone went ooo-ahhh!
[idk whether there's such word as machinerised LOL]

These are some pictures i took, cos no pictures are allowed to be taken during the tour.

waiting for the rest to arrive, caught yeeting on the camera :D


the guys who are on the tour from SA.


all of us :D
and i agree that i look retarded with that shower cap T_T
I'm UGLY! T.T


Brian, the one who brought us around the tour, was explaining to us using the miniature model of the building.


End off with another group picture:D



Repairing of my lappie

After going for sats tour,
i decided to go send my laptop for repair as my mum told me to hurry bring it down
so yeps.

went home, xfer things to hard disk
and took com to funan it mall

Joel offered to pei me go
so nice right :D

So i went fujitsu and queued up for number
They shift unit le sia.
now renovate until so nice :O

This is the duno how many times i send in my com le
and they always reformat things -.-
SIAN!

after sending com for repair
I went to eat macs with jo.

The new pocket snack meal, $2.50
Rating: 4/5 NICE! :D
Just that portion abit little :(


I rather eat yong tau fu, more worth it
BUT THIS IS NICE (y)
and stupid jo go use his fries block my food while i snapping the pic -.-

this issh jo eating.
but he refuse to let me take photo
so this is all i can capture.



Bye Mark

Mark went off last night 3:30am to taiwan for army trip
Hopefully everything there is fine for him! :D
Jiayous Uncle Mark! ^^


Dinner TODAY!

Today mum interviewed people for her boutique
then happen got this girl come

She damn familiar
den i rmb she's my pri sch classmate
I remember her as someone active, lively, teacher always notice her one.
and her chinese is good de.

Then i heard from my mum
she's married, with 1 kid.
Married at 17 i tink.
and she stopped sch at sec 2.
sigh. wasted :(

I heard her husband is working in employment agency
means those maid agency one
Quite old i tink o.o

not sure. but pity lo =(
That's why, don't do things that u'll regret
or destroy your future :(
At least, take safety precaution!

Ok, divert from all these.
my picture lol.


Later on, went dinner with family
to TIAN WAI TIAN!
Fish steamboat + other dishes!


This is the fishsteamboat!


see how tender the fish meat is :D


yummmy!

sambal chilli kangkong


chilli prawns with toufu


this prawn is damn tender!


and fried chicken, tender, juicy, nice!


:D
so long nv come here eat le

ME: i just swallowed a fishbone o.o

MUM: don't scare me leh. later need go hospital again

ME: i swallowed it down le.

MUM: don't eat fish with rice /red

ME: ok o.o



GRACIA'S GARAGE SALES!

TMR ME ALENA AND JOEL GOING GRACIA'S GARAGE SALES!! =D

wanted to post where is the garage sales etc de
but i don't tink i shld, cos it's at her house
which means i'll sexpose her address etc.
later her parents/bf kill me lol

So for those who are interested.
It's tmr, 2-6pm
Those wanna go, just give me a call (:

or sms! :D

Nights! -o-


SORRY FOR POOR QUALITY PICTURES. :(

Love, Charisse | 11:46 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle