My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Thursday, April 09, 2009

cookies baking lesson, shopping & cell group night (:

I was the cookie master for the day :D

cookies cookies and more cookies :D




this is my disciple x:


lol. no la. joking.
this is just joel baking coookies :D


-today-

Went with mum to her warehouse for a mini warehouse sales
cos there's a customer who made appointment

After which, followed mum to shopping!
wheeeeeeee!

and i bought this accessories.
actually i tell mum to buy x: haha!
nice ma? ^^


but i scared pple say i act cute buay cute :/
T_T duno whether will dare to wear this anot
cos i tot of tying a high ponytail with this x:

:D

just tried. heh.
i'm obsess with myself.
but only at home lmaos!
go out duno whether dare to tie anot

hahaha!
ok stop acting cute.

later at night, went with mum to cell group meeting.
at the start when i went there, i was kinda in the mood of "just another night"

Then they started ice breaking games and sharing session while i listened.
some emotions surged over it, it seems that, someone is trying to tell me something.
and it's god, maybe.
duno, makes me ponder of alot of things.

anyway, pictures first :D









everyone is super ultra duper friendly
and got one uncle very funny :D
he shared with us his life story and how he overcame his difficulties and stuffs
makes me feel that, yes, i am fortunate :D

Anyway, something funny to share with you all :D

Ice breaking game: Write 3 things about urself, 2 real, one false, and share with everyone later. Everyone will guess which is the untrue one. In this way, we will get to know each other better :D

[everyone takes pen and paper and writes it down ^^]

ME + PAA: [what to write arhs...think think think]

PAA wrote...
1. I like to..watch TV!

[ME peers over, LMAOS!]
[shows MUM, MUM lol too! says it's true!!]

PAA wrote the 2nd one..
2. I like to eat chicken rice

-ice breaking game start while paa still tinking of 3rd one-

The other end of pple started sharing first
then got one uncle shared that he played badminton once every week.
and we guessed that's fake.
but it's true!

next 2 pple shared theirs.

PAA wrote something..
[peers over]

3. I GO SWIMMING ONCE EVERY WEEK

ME: [to PAA] wah lau, u go copy pple write almost the same. no originality one.
PAA: heeheehee! [gives cheeky smile]

3 more pple shared.

PAA: i later going to tease mummy [smile with evil grins]
ME: arhs? o.o"

[moments later, it's PAA'S turn]

PAA: My first is, i love to watch tv. Since i'm a hainanese, i love to eat chicken rice. Thirdly, I have 3 kids, and the 4th one is COMING

[EVERYONE LAUGHS LIKE MAD]

WTHWTHWTHWTHWTH! DAMN FUNNNNY LA!!!

then i shared, then mum.

MUM: I wear korean costume before, i love my dog, i never been to europe.
EVERYONE's guess --i love my dog. [cos they didn't know we got dog]

MUM: nope, the ans is never been to europe is the false ans. I've been to europe :D and the 4th child is OUR DOG.

[everyone LAUGHED]
lol


I got funny parents.
Actually i did something malu also!

[my turn to share]

ME: I love playing the harp, I've never eaten pizza before, I love baking

EVERYONE's guess --I've never eaten pizza before

ME: wrong

..
...
.....

DID YOU ALL REALISE SMTHING WAS WRONG?

I WROTE 3 TRUE THINGS-.-

So i said..
ME: I love baking is wrong. i bake, but very troublesome, so i don't like

MUM: [shocked, but after awhile] Yarhs, she hates baking.


[after fellowship ended, in the car]

MUM: I tot you like baking? o.o
ME: ya. I WRITE WRONG! HAHAHAHAHHA!

MUM: ya la! no wonder i shock, i tot u liked baking
ME: hahahha. u also smart, know how to help me cover despite u know i write wrong lol!



lameness ended with my pic.


nights -o-

Love, Charisse | 12:33 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle