My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Friday, March 13, 2009

Something funny...

i was having driving lessons yesterday
12pm..

So my parents brought me there lorhs.
as usual i got into the driving instructor's car
and he drove to a road with lesser cars
and asked me take over..

so i went over to the driver seat
and i sat down, checked the mirrors, the seat distance to the stirring wheel
etc..
then i looked down..and guessed what?

MY SHORTS de ZIP SPLIT OPEN! CAN SEE MOI UNDERWEAR T.T

wth bbq fish la
I DAMN PAISEH
den i tried closing my leg to try close that hole
and prayed that the driving instructor nv notice :(

Then, after lesson, i got off the car
and walked towards the bus stop.
then when i boarded the bus, i sat down, use bag cover and try zip..

I tot i forget zip sia
actually is the zip spoil T_T
so i tried mending back
finally can T_T

den i smsed marie and alena and told them abt it
marie ask me i wear wad underwear etc
then i told her, and said -- LUCKILY NV WEAR AH MA UNDERWEAR -.-
lol!

sigh.
T_T


-updated-

yesterday night
headed to mr neo's house for karaoke and dinnner with exco and seniors :D
damn fun!

everyone was camwhoring till my photo turn out to be like this o.o"
3 DIFFERENT FLASHES WHILE I TAKING THIS PHOTO LOL


Jonathan [my scandal boyfriend -.-"] and me!


I edited this photo so it would turn out nicer
Jon's pimple gone /heh! X:

can't wait for tmr :D
singing's my love ^^

Love, Charisse | 7:49 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle