My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OMG WTH BBQ FISH!

I was kinda late for my driving lesson today
Set alarm and still couldn't wake up
even pple call me wake up i also can't wake up
T_T

sigh.
In the end, 10 mins late.
waste money :(

On the road, my instructor showed me the marking sheet for practical driving
and he said it's very easy to fail one
If the tester is out to fail you, he can.
sigh =(

Hopefully i get a good tester on that day :(
I wanna pass T___T
If i can pass at first attempt, i'll GO HU HA AND GO CRAZY AND OPEN PARTY! x;


Picture time..

Just kinda in the mood to camwhore
So..bear with the pictures i post :P

Taken yesterday


I like this hairstyle i did x=






Taken today..








Love, Charisse | 9:34 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle