My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Miracle day.. O.O

Went to mum's shop and work as usual..
aunt bought some food for me and her to eat
so nice right? :D

fried minced meat dumpling.
once u bite, juice shoots out lmaos!


and duno wad nian gao smthing..
but it's nice :D


Later on, went for dental appointment
my dentist told me that he's gonna do smthing
to make my teeth whiter :D
YEPPIES!
HE RAWKS ^^



The miracle of the day..
is..

I went for SWIMMING TODAY!


MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
xD

It's kinda of tiring lorhs
realised i really fall back alot..alot!
Stamina + strength = GONE
=/

Anyway,
I really decided to open a blogshop, selling clothes from hongkong..
korea maybe.
But there's a problem..
I DUNO HOW POSTAGE AND PAYMENT WORKS
except for posb transfer
LOL!

And idk what name to give that blogshop
so..sighh.. wait i figure out first :(

till then, nights!


me: daddy, u so bad, nv give me ur double eyelid
pa: you young time got wad.

me: now don't have le =(

me: your fault! :(
pa: nope. cos u naughty. naughty then double eyelid gone

me: [smacks pa] where got! wah lau!
pa: you young time so guai. then got double eye lid. now naughty, so don't have lo

me: whatever lo. don't want talk to you alrdy. don't talk to me. hrmmmp!
pa: see. naughty no double eyelid

me: ...


-help-

Idk what name to name the blogshop..

1. TheBearStore
2. Charisse
3. Charbearbear
4. Charcloset
5. Halcyon - means idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquillity; "a halcyon atmosphere"


or others..please suggest =(
I want something understandable, special, yet easy to remember
:/

Love, Charisse | 10:30 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle