My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Thursday, March 05, 2009

HIRING SALES GIRL for woman's fashion boutique

Looking for sales girl at my mum's fashion boutique.


Location: Amara Hotel Shopping Centre. [near tanjong pagar mrt
station]
Pay: $5/hr
Dress code: as long as it is fashionable, presentable is ok.
Work days: Mon-Fri


I need someone who knows how to promote and is responsible! Prefarably experience ones!! There will be no drag of pay, i assure you. I'll be helping my mum too :D If you are shortlisted, you'll be informed for more details (:

** Those interested, please email me at charbearbear@hotmail.com or leave your contact at my tagboard.

Email format

Name:
Age:
Contact No:
Email:


*p.s help spread ty :D

Love, Charisse | 12:31 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle