My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Thursday, March 12, 2009

cartoon time..

I don't have pictures to blog, so i decided to use cartoons i draw.
stickman cartoon lol

every night, this happens..
watching shows online, not sleeping..


and this is my face..


nothing has moved..


however, my eyes are getting tired.. o.o"


till around 3 plus, gradually i slowly slide down._."


tahan tahan!! =(



nodding my head off..
and decided, OK SLEEPING TIME, STOP WATCHING BLEACH! =O

and next morning..
i became like this :(


that's why today nv go work
cos couldn't wake up =(

sighhhh :(

Thurs going sing karaoke
sat singing karaoke with alena and marie
sat night going sing karaoke with relatives..

and BE A SUPERSTAR LIAOS!



after posting, i viewed my post. realise this picture seems as thou i'm EATING the mic, and not singing -.-"


:D

duno whether my voice will be gone from all that singing
/heh

till then, hope you enjoy my drawing. pardon for sucky drawing =(

Love, Charisse | 1:19 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle