My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Sunday, March 08, 2009

Boring day..

It seems alot of things happening around the world.
Holiday is really enjoyable stoning at home

I'm just like stoning to watch bleach and it's very interesting
these few days kinda feeling not well.
tried resting and stuffs barhs =/

tomorrow morning 930am is my driving lesson.
Kinda feel stupid for setting so early
but i wanna learn driving faster (:

Then i'm able to drive soon! yeppppies! :D

I really hope next time i can earn alot of money
buy a car of my own..
A CONVERTIBLE =D

I like cars that are classy, elegant, spacious, or like very stylo :D
That's why i like convertibles :D

Example this beetle convertible. Their interior damn nice
especially when it's white in colour :D


Or this triple colour convertible ..!


but it's not as nice as ..

BMW CONVERTIBLE!!


really hope i can own a car like this bmw sia.
den drive on the road.
I sort of like white colour..

Not pastel white.
Like classic white, metallic, or pure white.
I don't like those like cream white, or off white colour =/
Kinda loook dirty =/

anyway got to sleep soon.
after driving, got to go work at my mum's boutique.

POP BY AND SHOP AT MY MUM'S BOUTIQUE K? ;D

-nights- ^^

Love, Charisse | 11:21 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle