My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Thursday, February 26, 2009

WOOOOOTS!

I booked my practical driving license le!
Next wed, Ubi driving centre, 1pm till 2:30pm
:D:D:D:D:D

Happy happy ^^

Today has been watching Bleach
Wonder what was it since alena keep mentioning it
Decided to watch today lorhs

Not bad..but kinda draggy thou..
Like this guy killing all the evil spirits etc etc
den got this cute little stuff-toy lion haha!



Today just watching drama for the entire day
tmr go window shopping alone for some thing
hopefully can find it..
and this means i need to top up my ezlink card
LMAOS ! :D

The weather has been raining non-stop..
very nice weather to sleep
especially the duno-hiding-where de lizard inside my room =.="
Tonight idk how to sleep sia
and all sorts of fly come and seek shelter inside my room
appearing on my table -.-" damn sickening!

BTW, anyone knows any good sinseh for treating sprains or pain?
Like you sprain ankle or smthing?
I prefer central to east / north east area..
:D
Not too expensive one!
Got please tell me ty (:


OH YEA!
BTW!
I DECIDED TO CUT BANGS! HAHAHHA! X=
This one is not say say only lorhs
alena and marie.. don't say i saysay nia hor
x=
I is really really going cut le (:
TATA! X:


Decided to blog at another private blog
That blog just to let out some heart wrecking stuffs etc
So i can prevent myself from blogging sad stuffs here :D

That blog address is closely related to a friend of mine
So far, only 2 person knows that blog link
Don't intend to give it to anyone unless special reason
So, try guessing if you can (:

p.s. Thanks M.A. without your both encouragement, i don't think i would be able to stay strong..

Love, Charisse | 8:08 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle