My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When i say i'm not angry
means i'm not

Now i'm pissed because u keep insisting i'm angry
and when i keep saying i'm not
U KEEP MAKING CHILDISH NOISES

Please for goodness sake
U said ytd that u'll be more serious
Is it all a lie?

Sometimes i can't stand it
You always don't take me seriously
When i'm serious, I say no or stop it
You continue.

I'm really getting pissed at this.
It makes me deviated from my studies
Good game now.

I keep telling myself
I won't give up
I'll tahan..
Yet time and time again
I get screwed up by you

It's tiring

But thank god
It's only online or phone
In real life, it's much better
=.=

Love, Charisse | 12:54 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle