My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Sunday, February 22, 2009


It's high time for me to swim!

It has been long since i swim
like 2years ago?
lmaos

I remember swimming once per week frequently
taking my swimming lessons at tampines swimming complex
It's fun and enjoyable

Plus it keeps me slim
lmaos!

Loving sports since i'm young..
tried various sports..

Due to some glitches during a period of time
went into music cca when i was in sec sch
but continue playing sports e.g. bball :D

Once i entered poly
sports stopped
due to..

1. Stress with projs and exams
2. LAZINESS haha

Anyway
decided to go back swimming again
and so i need to get a new swimsuit..

Tot of getting this.. /heh


and may consider this..


i think the 2nd option very safe..
won't zao geng etc.. can cover my body :D

This is abit exagerating! lmaos


and was asking my mum to get a swimsuit for me..
and she suggested bikini lorhs..
i'm like SIAO -.-


I don't tink i got the figure to wear also -.-
too flat =.="

So.. 4th option is out
most prob is option 1 or 2..
/heh

Whosoever is reading this, and who is a girl..
do you wear bikinis? haha!

And guys.. do u wear swimming trunk? Whole suit? or the swimming pants kind?
/heh

Love, Charisse | 2:28 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle