My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Monday, February 23, 2009

I'M REALLY GOING BONGKUS

Sighh..
I can't stand it..
It's damn stressful..
Tmr's accounting

The next day is SPA, CLUB AND RESORT

2 HARD DIFFICULT PAPERS

first one weightage 60%
second one is 40%

I'm going crazy
I got a feeling
After exams.. I'LL KEEP SLEEPING T.T

Sighh..
Gonna enjoy after exams man!
I SWEAR I ASSURE I PROMISE!

MORE ICE SKATING
MORE POPOYE
MORE FOOD
MORE ADVENTURE

Who wants to join me in after-exam craz?! /heh

Love, Charisse | 9:42 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle