My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Friday, February 27, 2009

how am i going to SLEEP WITH A LIZARD LURKING AROUND MY RM SECRETLY? T.T

What if i sleep halfway then it crawled to my bed and sleep on my pillow?
What if it was crawling on top of the ceiling and drop inside my mouth while i'm sleeping?
What if it sleeps on my face?

What if what if what if? :(


Me: Ma.. how? lizard how? :(

Maa: Just sleep lorhs

Me: What if drop on me how?

Maa: Sleep in the hall then


ahhhhhhhhhh!
I don't want sleep in the hall
:(

Love, Charisse | 12:40 AM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle