My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Sunday, February 01, 2009


funny thing to show you:
my bro & the dog


and i was praying: sachi pls shh shh at my bro's head
-heh-

drove by this building on construction
SAKAE SUSHI MAIN OFFICE!
DAMN BIG!


didn't know they so big corporate
lol!

went ah ma's hse :D
i made ingredients for yusheng
wid the help of my sis, 2 cousins [who want to help despite i say no-.-], aunts [self-volunteer heh]

thanks for all the help!
TADAH!


added more!


LOW`ING TIME =D


my cousin's class shirt
nice right?


which pic u like the best?
i like the water droplets de.. xD

here's the story why i like...

me: eh..what does this water droplets mean?
me: menses arhs?
cousin: cos she sleep always drool
me: oh
cousin 2: U SO DISGUSTING
me: heh!

me: [to all other cousins] which u like best?
bro: A+
me: cos u no A+ so want A+
other cousins: hahahhah!
me: i prefer the water droplets
cousin 2: why?
me: cos it looks like menses
LOLOLOLOL!


----------------------------------------

story 2..

mum was telling my jie what kind of guys gd
what kind not gd
she say those guys that don't accomodate you
want their ego and face
can forget abt it.
next time they sure dominate you
not understanding one
of cos she expects her daughters to be understanding too la

example she say got this couple quarrel
female: you nv do housework everytime always i do
male: who say i nv do

[quarrel quarrel while going up the escalator]

[female walks off another direction]
[male ignores and HRMMMP that sound to his wife and sneered. walks off the opposite direction without any effort of chasing her back]

[female turns back to see her husband not caring abt her]

see?!
this guy can go and die..!
guys are lazy
not all guys willing to do hsework

so my dad was saying...

dad: ya lorhs. don't get a guy who ask girl to pay. who ask girl to drive him home de..
me: EH?! U ALSO ASK MUMMY DRIVE U HOME WHEN U AND HER PAT TOR WAD
dad: [pretends to be shock] OH?! GOT MEH?! HEHE! YA HOR X=

-dad cheekily walks off-

=.="
lame right?
lol

according to mum
her brother went overseas
so she can use the car
so the car she drive fetch my father frm work
and brought him home lo
hahahhahaha x:

well..
dad's funny
mum says he's MR BEAN
dad says she's MRS BEAN

and both laughs ._."

[end of story]

all night folks -heh-


Updates: song removed, clock removed, fridge removed, pet removed, tagboard shifted up.

any more suggestions? :D

Love, Charisse | 9:39 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle