My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Friday, January 16, 2009


went dental appointment today
:D

paa was flipping thru this magazine and showed me some holiday to batam
and i saw this :D



Close-up!


cute right?!


and like 68 only leh :(
i mean 68 is so ex
but is worth it since it's a bear and a bouquet of flowers

Valentine's day is coming
on 14 feb
those male who got gf
can get this for ur gf :D

at the clinic...
paa: I want to cut off this leaves


me + bro: [looks at plant] why?
paa: KEEP TICKLING MY FACE LA -.-

me + bro: LOLOLOLOL!

[bro shifted the leaf behind so won't hit paa's face]

[paa lies back at the sofa]

paa: eh.. cannot cannot.. THIS LEAF ALSO NID CUT!
lol!

after awhile..
paa: EH! U BROKE THE LEAF!


me: lol!
paa: got CCTV de lo! the CCTV better than ours! very clear one. come i bring u go see

[brings bro to see the cctv de tv inside the room]

bro: WHERE?
paa: u see arhs... [paa walks towards the sofa in a cha-cha way]

me: LAUGHS!

bro: where!!? [i tink he's pretending -.-]
paa: [while sitting on the sofa] see ! see! can see my leg? [shake shake shake legs]


LOL!

[suddenly a distinct voice was heard]
nurse: I----NEEED---BLAHHHH----BLAHHHHH [cannot hear wad she need]

[the way she say like some retard talking]

[paa suddenly jumps up, tinking wad happen]
[paa stares behind the sofa]
[nurse walks in]
[paa realise it was nurse who's speaking]

paa: [looks at me and bro, points at nurse, draw circles at his forehead]

LOL!

seriously the nurse damn scary
like some crazy retard suddenly pop up
den talk in such a weird tone
=.=

anyway..
I CAN TAKE OUT MY BRACES NEXT MTH =D

at thurs, 12/2/09 :D

i remember my ken erzi was asking me
mama, can u survive the whole week with just 2 bucks?
i told him, yes!
buy my hse nearby 1.50 chicken rice
each 1 spoon of rice each meal lol!

then, i got better offer!
those who are on budget, this is for u

at hougang interchange
got this sell beehoon de shop
80cents only for their beehoon
and give quite alot
can't really finish

these 3.. guess how much they cost?




well they cost around $5.70!
u eat 1 time at macdonalds also 5+ or even more ex
eat at food republic or kopitiam at least 4bucks

the first pack cost $2.30
2nd and 3rd pack cost $3.40 in total, $1.70 each

worth it right? :D
1.70 per meal
eat lunch and dinner
3.40 per day
1 mth, ard 100 bucks? :D

hahaha!

anyway, side track abit
this is an old photo of me and my bro :D



nights X:

Love, Charisse | 7:40 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle