My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Saturday, January 31, 2009


today went on visitation again
went aunt's house
at hougang there
later on..
head on to another aunt's house
at yishun there..
lots of sweet memories there
cos i stayed there since i was born
till around k1 [5yrs old]
i love that place :D

the yishun stadium




HDB flats :D


going up to my aunt's house
which is the unit u see in the pic ^^


i remembered since young
my siblings and my cousins all play tgt de
:D

saw this old time photo
the kids are my dad, uncles and aunts
my ah ma with my dad's cousins :D


later on..
went home
fetched jie
head to east coast park
jumbo restaurant and eat :D

seee the scenery so nice ^^
this is the water elements thingy XD


jumbo sign taken after dinner


the internal of the restaurant


open air thou ..

i really like their restaurant
this restaurant belongs to my mum's fren
and they have chains of it

all the waitress / waiters uses ear piece walkie talkie
and all use electronic system of ordering food

there are pple in charge of differents
1. ordering
2. serving food
3. serving drinks
4. one lady doing cashiering [electronic cashiering]
5. 2 guys doing bar
6. plenty of chef behind the high-class fully equiped kitchen cooking
7. another doing dessert i tink
8. clearing team

and got somemore
seriously
they work fast, and cooperate well ^^

moreover
they use trolley like this to serve food


easier right?
not like other restaurant
nid use hand
clearing also slow ._.

we waited only awhile before the food came..
good service too!

well
this is wad we ordered

nyonya sauce fish
'

this fish is very fresh
and tender
it's being fried JUST NICE
not too hard and not too soft
and very crispy as well!
THUMBS UP!!

chilli kang kong
YUMMY!


gong bao prawns [deshelled]
IS DAMN FRESH AND CRUNCHY!


signature dish CHILLI KING CRAB
DAMNNNNNN GOOOOD! THE MEAT ALOT ALSO!


fried man tou
SUPER THUMBS UP!
NICEST I EVER EATEN!


complimentary dessert
longan wid almond jelly
heh!


during dinner
my mother was talking abt her friend
she say

ma: he very capable. help father expand jumbo restaurant until now so big
me: oh isit that guy? [cos one guy seems to be in-charge or smthing]
ma: no la. my friend very handsome one. not so fat. he's fair and tall
[the guy i saw is fat, short and not handsome lol]

ma: my fren used to be my collegue
me: oh! den you nv tgt wid him
ma: that time he alrdy married le
me: oh. wasted. if u marry him, daddy not here le
dad: THEN U ALSO NOT HERE LIAOS

LOLOLOL!

dad: last time mummy de yan guang very high de. so won't anyhow accept
me: oh! so u say ur standard is very good la
dad: you know. the guy very handsome, tall right?
me: ya lorhs.
dad: [ tells mum] ya lo. handsome leh. eh? TOOO BAD! HE'S MARRIED. AIYA! WASTED HOR [laughs evil-ly]
me: -.-" lame

[fast foward]

-in the car-

bro: daddy buy a toyota picnic leh [the 7 seater car]
me: for wad. cambry enough le wad -.-"
bro: 7 seater can seat more people not squeezy
dad: i won't ever buy a 7 seater car

me: what if u sell this cambry and buy a new cambry. new one got touch screen
dad: then need pay more. not worth
me: but touch screen coool sia
ma: u and jiejie next time work, share and buy a car, take turns use

me: might as well u all go buy cherryQQ
ma: what's cherryQQ?
me: china car. steering wheel plastic one. if accident, u die, car also die.
dad: and you will become QQ!

lolololol!

everyone: -LAUGHS-

dad: the car QQ u also QQ
lolololol!!

damn funny la my dad
x:
hahahahhahha
x=

ok i go stone le
nights x:

Love, Charisse | 9:43 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle