My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Saturday, January 17, 2009


Prediction for Horse in year 2009 :D
http://www.asiaone.com/specials/cny09/luck.html

got other predictions u all can go see :D


I'M FEELING I'M BEING OVERWORKED!

Things to do:
1. FILA Chart improvement
2. Summary of Research
3. Appendices
4. Operational plan -done-

[these are all minor]

5. Organisational Chart [i can't tink of sub departments alrdy] =.=
6. Promotional Blast [a big blardy component to me when no help was assigned to me for content even when i requested for help, i was being ignored -.- well, maybe i wasn't heard or.. nbm=.=]

I'M GOING CRAZY!-.-

I'M GOING BONGKUS!
-.-

Love, Charisse | 12:09 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle