My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Sunday, January 11, 2009


my papa is lame!

today on the way to ahh ma's hse
den we were discussing about hw to deco the function rm
for my jie's 21st bday celebration

so i was saying buy pink cloth as curtains
and pink and white balloons

paa say why waste money
i say 21st bday once in a lifetime

paa: eh?! nbm .. can keep until charisse's bday den use again
me: -.-"
me: the cloth become black and pink liao lo
paa: BLACK AND PINK NICE ARHS! [grins]
me: -.-"
me: then i can go hang plants with moss and mould le lo
paa: can! nicer arhs!

so lame la!
-.-

den during ah ma hse
eat finish dinner
paa drinking chestnut water i tink

[paa drinking halfway]
me: I ALSO WAN!!!!!!
[paa continues drinking, ignores me]
me: WAH LAU I WANT!
[paa slurps finish the last bit and puts the cup on the table]
me: WAH LAU! U VERY BAD LEH! I SAY I WANT DRINK LO!
paa: eh? u want drink meh?
me: -.-" [smacks paa arm]
paa: nah.. the bottle there u can go pour urself
me: hrmmp! dun want already
[paa laugh-.-]

!#@$34^$#^$#

-moments later-

[paa come with a cup of waterchest nut drink]
paa: nah.. u drink first.. if not don't say i bad
me: HRMMP! I DON'T WANT LE
[paa proceeds to drink down the whole cup]
=.=

finally reached home
inside the lift going up..
me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
[paa, jie jumped and stare]
[p.s. they really practically jumped and stare at me tinking wad happened]

me: I LEFT MY WATERMELON IN THE CAR
paa + jie: =.="
paa: go and take lo
me: ok!

hahahha!
so i got my watermelon :D

paa was talking to me, jie and bro
about my parents' business etc
and financial crisis..

it isn't easy to build up a zero dollar business
to a little achievement they have now
and..
now with the recession
business seems bleak
yet..
i stubbornly pleaded for an oven
:(

i shld start saving money
and spend lesser
shouldn't waste anymore money
:(

Dear Lord,
May you bless my family and my parents business. May it thrive and grow despite the bleak economy. Hope that my parents stay strong and give them the strength to fight on. May they have Eternal life on earth living with you Jesus.
Amen.

Love, Charisse | 9:10 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle