My walk in life with Him - Isaiah 41:10

Nuffnang



Author


Charisse. Volunteerism enthusiast. Photographer. Pianist. Fashion.
Created Part Time Adhoc Job Facebook Page to provide a free and convenient avenue for people seeking jobs.

Story snippets on @charisseyl

Email: charisseyl@gmail.com

facebook-logo-thumbs-up By: TwitterButtons.com
Instagram

Speak



All About Food



Beauty



Bangkok



Fur Kids



Monday, January 26, 2009


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Chinese New Year eve..
went for REUNION LUNCH (:
afterawhile i went back le :D
Cos damn tired after jie's bday party the previous night
=/

This my cousin wearing my shoe LOL


and the yusheng we tossed XD
adults 1, children 1 xD


ok..
2nd day was better
/heh
woke up in the morning..
bathed and get ready..
D-R-E-S-S-E-D! and camwhored X:

look at my bro at the back xD


-the geeky specs craz-




Cool?
/heh..

poor sachi has to stay at home.. :(




More camwhore pictures X:




Set off to paternal grandmother's house :D
and they started wearing the specs lol

My sis X:


and my cousin!!


and we are all like stoning there..
den my dad was looking thru my grandparents' olden days photos
we are so like fascinated by it lorhs

MY AH GONG YOUNG TIME WEAR SHADES SIA!
/HEH
den i show him
he laughed x:

my ah gong veh nice X:
and funny!
but he bully me :(
let my cousin beat me T_T
:(:(:(:(

hahahhahha!

OH YA!
MY UNCLE AND MY DAD, THEY WORE SAME SHIRTS same COLOUR tdy
=O

those who seen my uncle and my dad before
[alena u saw them both before right? heh]
u will be unable to differentiate them
hahhaha!
but for me, i tink they both look diff leh
=O
alot pple tot they are twins
=O

but their age difference is few years ba
my dad's older
anyway, i'll try take their pics tmr :D
den gib chiu all see ^^

After staying at my paternal grandparents' house
we head off to my maternal side
OMG DAMN EXCITED
cos i know my ah ma cook DAMN NICE
HER LONGEVITY NOODLES :D
and her side dishes ^^

Aunt made almond jelly dessert ^^


frying the veggies X:


And these are the food :D






Sorry didn't take pic of the noodles
was toooo hungry T_T

ate like 2 big bowls of it
:D

and my cousin GOT BOYFRIEND
OMG WE DAMN SHOCK LA!

like she walked in my grandma's house
with her fren.
i tot her fren was a girl..
THEN TILL HE TALKED, WE REALISE IS A GUY
and when my mother ask..
"real bf or fake?"
she hugged him and say real
omg so tian mi mi XD

heh X:

Went back to my paternal grandma's hse again
gather with the rest of my cousins..
and relatives
and they head to my house after dinner :D

Damn noisy and CNY SPIRIT IS THERE!! =D




see allll the fooood xD
who wan can come my hse bai nian and er.. eat all the food
lol!






My aunts play mahjong
My uncles some watch tv some play carrom board
my cousins all playing carrom
and little cousins playing toy
bro playing cs
parents serving guests
and me..

SLEEPING -o-
heh!
x:

woke up
and they are leaving
LOL
and i went to eat more things
lol

i tink i sure fat one lorhs
tmr better cut down
:D

yay!
tmr on mass visitation
me, my paternal relatives
abt 4 cars tgt drive to my ah ma's er.. cousins, brother etc
yay!
funfunfun :D


off to bed /heh

Love, Charisse | 11:32 PM | 0 Comments | Direct Post Link




← older entries
newer entries →
Design/Coding: Michelle